The February 2011 update of the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes several updates and bug fixes for the hands-on labs. Most of the updates were focused on supporting the new Windows Azure AppFabric February CTP and the new portal experience for AppFabric Caching, Access Control, and the Service Bus. The specific content that was updated in this release includes:
- Hands-on Lab – Building Windows Azure Apps with the Caching service
- Hands-on Lab – Using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- Hands-on Lab – Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service V2
- Hands-on Lab – Introduction to the Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Futures
- Hands-on Lab – Advanced Web and Worker Roles – fixed PHP installer script
- Demo Script – Rafiki PDC Keynote Demo
The setup scripts for all hands-on labs and demo scripts have also been updated so that the content can easily be used on a machine running Windows 7 SP1.
You can download the February update of the Windows Azure Platform Training kit. We’re also continuing to publish the hands-on labs directly to MSDN to make it easier for developers to review and use the content without having to download an entire training kit package. You can also view the HOLs in the online kit.
Finally, if you’re using the training kit or if you have feedback on the content, we would love to hear from you. Please drop us an email at email@example.com.