This tutorial enables you to do the following with Salesforce1:
- Use the Force Command-Line Interface (CLI) tool to manipulate metadata in Salesforce.
- Create a Salesforce1 mobile application using the Salesforce1 app container.
- Create Visualforce components and pages enabled for the Salesforce1 mobile application.
- Use mobile cards and create publisher actions.
- Create a compact view for the page layout that is better designed for the Salesforce1 mobile application.
To get you quickly started this tutorial provides the following resources:
- A set of shell scripts to populate the demo schema and data into your Salesforce organization.
- A detailed setup guide to ensure you have all prerequisites setup correctly.
- A step-by-step tutorial to walk you through the process.
This tutorial is open-sourced on Github. Feel free to grab the code and run through the tutorial. If you have feedback or find a bug you can either submit an issue or fork the repository and submit a pull request. Please review the details on the repository.